Oil Paintings Honoring Life in the West from Land to Table
Betsie Richardson paints real subjects that delight our senses, whether that’s a made-from-scratch donut, her six-year-old's cardboard box fort, or a baby Highland cow leaning into its big-horned mama. She wants viewers to feel like you could reach into the canvas and squeeze a lemon or feel the texture of a bison and believe this beauty exists in the world--because it does.
Digital Prints versus Giclée Prints
Digital prints differ from giclée fine art prints in that they are made on a mass-production digital press, not a large-format inkjet printer like giclée prints. Digital prints offer a value-priced option for limited artwork and limited sizes. Giclée prints offer an archival, high-quality option with a larger variety of paintings and sizes ranging up to six feet.
Giclée Print Options
Order giclée prints on paper (you frame) or stretched canvas (no frame necessary). Whichever way you go, you'll end up with a museum-quality print to dress up your walls.
• Heavy, textured cold press paper
• Archival, rich inks (giclee print process)
• 1/2” white border
• Certificate of Authenticity signed by Betsie
Gallery-wrapped Canvas Prints
- Printed on heavy-weight canvas
- Archival, rich inks (giclee print process)
- The canvas wraps around 1 1/2”stretcher bars (Jack Richeson Heavy Duty Best Bars made in the USA), with gray edges
- Hanging wire included (comes ready to hang on the wall)